Focus on Fit to Land a Job at a Startup Company [Interviews]
Recommended by elsterama on May 21, 2011 via Lifehacker
If the humdrum atmosphere of a well-established or slow-moving company is draining the life from work you used to enjoy, you might consider working for a startup company. Startups are usually fast-paced, high-energy environments where there's more focus on action than planning. It's not for everyone, but if that environment is for you, here's a tip to help you land a job at one. More »
- 3 Myths of the Startup Bubble: Chris Shipley on How to Survive the Inevitable Crash
- Startup Thinks Its Visual Search Can Top GPS; Hires Scott Rafer as CEO
- How Do You Define "Startup"?
- Open Thread: Hard-earned Lessons Learned Building One-person Startups
- Should Startups Worry about Their Company Culture?