We'll be in Cannes - will you?
Recommended by elsterama on June 14, 2011 via Adland.tv
As Steve Hall of Adrants already announced, New York-based Cake Group has launched Yahoo Scene that will cover the advertising industry's most high-profile events. Cannes Lions 2011 is of course exactly that.
Writers for the site will include practitioners from various corners of the industry including several from iCrossing. Former Adrants Editor and current AdVerve Co-Host Angela Natividad will join the team for Cannes coverage as will Ask Wappling, publisher of the famed Adland. We absolutely can't wait to see that trio of awesomeness in action.
Trio of awesomeness? I think this means we'll be dressing up as the PowerPuff girls, Angela as Buttercup, me as Blossom and somehow we'll get Steve with his platinum hair into a blue dress as Bubbles. Maybe I'm reading too much into that.
- An update on the Adland donation drive - and a massive thank you to all of you.
- Weekly Wrap-up: Steve Jobs Resigns as CEO of Apple, HP Touchpad Fire Sale, Google, StumbleUpon, Twitter and More...
- Advertising week social club - Friday playlists by yours truly.
- AdBuzz - "Being the first-to-market means something." the worlds first advertising blog
- How Betaworks Works: R&D Lab For the Web